Friday, August 26, 2011

Hurricane Irene is heading toward NH...and people are FREAKING OUT!

So, I am a total facebook junkie like so many of my friends. I find it is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. I post pictures and my family and my husband's family get to see the kids as they have their "kodak moments" or in our case Canon Moments and I really think it brings us all a little bit closer.

The down side of it is that when there is a storm (either political or weather related), everyone gets a little on edge. 

Right now, it is all about Hurricane Irene. People are heading to the stores to clean out the water and batteries. They are cleaning their yards and preparing to hole up in basements in necessary. Now, I am not mocking them...In fact, I just cleaned the yard and will be heading to the grocery store to stock up myself in a few minutes...I just know that part of the reason is that everyone else seems worried....which makes ME worried...ya know?
Pic from my friend, Andre Wright


In light of that, I am signing off with a few murals meant to offer some peace and relaxation. We all could use a little of that today! 









Oh, and....
HEHE.....Just kidding!
All of these murals and more can be found at www.customizedwalls.com!

HAVE A GREAT (AND SAFE) WEEKEND!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment