Friday, August 5, 2011

College Daze - PIMP YOUR DORM CONTEST!!!! :)

Well, it is back to school shopping time here in NH. 


The kiddos at my house are still in elementary school BUT when I saw this pic on my daily web crawl, I couldn't help but laugh!

Stay Classy, Target.
How can this not remind you of packing up with car and heading off on your own for the very first time?  And, if your parents were like mine, they loaded you up with some cool (but cheap) loot. Oh, the black lights, lava lamps and posters...


That is why I would like some LUCKY College student to win his or her very own mural in our PIMP YOUR DORM contest. We will start NOW until Sept 15.


This is in large part due to a suggestion from my friend, Anthony (who incidentally is getting MARRIED today....Congratulations, Anthony and Sara!!!). He mentioned how SUPER COOL it would have been to have one of my awesome Customized Walls in his dorm room. He is a HUGE Bears fan (deep in Patriots country) and I can just imagine all the orange and blue!


TO ENTER:
Just "Follow" us here and email me (Laurie) at sales@customizedwalls.com with your name and shipping address to be entered into a random drawing.


The winner will get a FREE 4' x 6' print of their choice from our website www.customizedwalls.com


If you win, you can peel and stick your mural on the wall and peel it off when you move (and keep your damage deposit).


Good Luck!!! And, Happy Studying!


Our winner will  be announced Sept. 16th.


Some images I think would ROCK in a Dorm:


















1 comment:

  1. You do not have to be or know a college kid to enter. If you are following us, feel free to enter!!!

    ReplyDelete