Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy 100th Birthday to Lucille Ball and Happy 10th Birthday to my daughter, Isabelle!

I remember watching re-runs of the I Love Lucy Show with my Grammy. We would chuckle over the all the antics of Lucy and Ethel and I swore that when I grew up, I would have people in my life like that! 



Famous Grape Stomping scene from I Love Lucy

And it turns out that I do....Happy Birthday to my daughter, Isabelle (we call her by many nicknames but Bella Boo is my favorite). She turned 10 today- even though it seems like just yesterday she was born. 

She is easy going and has a sense of humor that would make anyone giggle. We are so very proud to call her ours. 

Bella and I being silly on vacation in FL. 


And to all the others sharing Miss Bella and Miss Lucy's B-Day, Happy Birthday...make sure you live it up and have some cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment