Monday, February 6, 2012

Custom designed Wallpaper- Pretty Awesome!

Hi all! I know it is another case of long time, no hear...What can I say? I have been busy printing away!

Recently, we had a customer fall in love with a discontinued wallpaper. She sent us an image and asked if we could help.

This is the picture she had...Lovely, isn't it? 
And she wanted us to try to recreate it they best we could.

So, we came up with this:

Pretty darn close, huh?
So, in about an hour we had blown away a client and were able to show off what we can do.

If you had an old design, photo you love, or just an idea of what you would like we can design just about anything and make it into a patterned or full image wallpaper that is so personal. Because it is about you and what you love.

Come visit us at www.customizedwalls.com or email sales@customizedwalls.com for more information

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.
    Borg Warner NS38015 Neutral Safety Switch

    ReplyDelete